New Video- Akaraka by Ifykoie da kirirku


 Ladies and gentle men its once again IFYKOIE DA KIRIKU....you already know the one and only "Akaraka" crooner...that's right, he's out again with the much anticipated brand new video "Akaraka".

This is the video we have being waiting for and as I'm watching it now I must give a big kudos to the hands that did this video...they did an excellent job and for those that do not understand ibo, I'll encourage you to watch this classic video....it tells the whole story, classic is the word!

I wouldn't  like to re-introduce this star boy again cause his already known but for the benefit of  those who might like to know more about him,  and tell your friends about  IFYKOIE DA KIRIKU. Please download right away and listen and don't forget to tell us what you think



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wike was my staff, I can't bring myself low - Amaechi replies Rivers state Governor